As of 4/11/19 the court ordered the town to proceed with a Public Input Session and to receive comments from the Planning Board.
April 2019: The court ordered that town staff fulfill the project’s outstanding process requirements as soon as possible. This includes receiving comments from the Planning Board (scheduled for Monday, April 29, 2019) and holding a Public Input Session (scheduled for Thursday, May 2, 2019).
- Village Infill (Orange Overlay)
- 513 Potts Street
- 00320511, 00320536, 00324101
- 250 multifamily units
- Crescent Acquisitions, LLC proposes to develop a 15.441± acre site(s) located on Potts Street in Davidson, North Carolina, to accommodate the construction of 250 multi-family residences. The development will also include public open space including a neighborhood park, dog park, and a multi-use path.
- , LLC
- April 2019: The court ordered that town fulfill the project’s outstanding process requirements as soon as possible. This includes receiving comments from the Planning Board (scheduled for Monday, April 29, 2019) and holding a Public Input Session (scheduled for Thursday, May 2, 2019).
- Fall 2018: A lawsuit was filed by Davidson Acquisition Company, LLC and Crescent Communities, LLC in October 2018.
- August 2018: The Davidson Board of Commissioners rejected the applicant’s request that the project receive water/sewer from Charlotte Water.
- Winter 2017 - Summer 2018: Various site plans and revisions were undertaken by the project team in response to Town of Davidson and Mecklenburg County review comments.
- Summer - Fall 2017: Transportation Impact Analysis conducted and report produced. The results have not been accepted.
- May 2017: Master Plan application submitted to Town of Davidson, Mecklenburg County.
DocumentsMaster Plan Documents
- Master Plan - Application
- Master Plan - Site Survey
- Master Plan - Version 1 (05/22/17)
- Master Plan - Version 2 (07/31/17)
- Master Plan - Version 3 (10/26/17)
- Master Plan - Version 4 (04/25/18)
- Master Plan - Version 5 (07/5/18) [CURRENT]
- Master Plan - Building Elevations
- Master Plan - Jurisdictional Wetland Delineation Report and Cultural Resource Assessment
- Post-Construction Ordinance Stream Exemption Letter - Mecklenburg County
- Transportation Impact Analysis (TIA) - Report (12/12/17) [DRAFT]
- Transportation Impact Analysis (TIA) - Report Appendix (12/22/2018) [DRAFT]
Developer Contact Information
Michael Tubridy (Crescent Communities)
227 W Trade St, Suite 1000
Charlotte, NC 28202
Town of Davidson Project Manager
Phone: (704) 940-9621