View larger map
Under Review: Revision to Approved Plans - Construction Documents. Based on the master plan amended in November 2017 the project team must make minor changes to the Construction Documents in accordance with the amended plan. Grading and infrastructure work, including the finalization of the greenway alignment, will continue in accordance with the previously-approved Construction Documents while these revisions are processed.
- Land Area Addition Approved: On November 14, 2017 the Board of Commissioners reviewed, discussed, and approved the applicant's request for a land area addition, increase in the number of construction/marketing signs permitted, and increase in the number of non-conforming garages located within the development. The plans and conditions are available on the Documents tab.
- Sewer Amendment Approved: On September 13, 2016 the Board of Commissioners reviewed, discussed, and approved the proposed extension and conditions as described in the Staff Analysis (see Documents tab).
- Planning Area:
- Project Address: 19615 Shearer Road; 15201 East Rocky River Road; 15210 East Rocky River
- Parcel IDs: ; ;
- Acres: 59.29
- Development Description: 40 units proposed; 37.9 acres (64.17%) open space proposed
- Owner: Narrow Passage Holdings, Inc.
- Developer: Karl Plattner
2017: Conditional Master Plan/Additional Land Area Amendment __________________________________________________________________________________________
2015: Conditional Master Plan __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2016: Conditional Master Plan/Sewer Extension [Approved September 13, 2016] _________________________________________________________________
2015: Conditional Master Plan [Approved August, 2015] _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Narrow Passage Holdings, Inc.
- Town Staff Project Manager:
Trey Akers, Senior Planner