View larger map
Under Review: Conditional Master Plan Amendment (Land Area Addition)
- Land Area Addition Approved: On November 14, 2017 the Board of Commissioners reviewed, discussed, and approved the applicant's request for a land area addition, increase in the number of construction/marketing signs permitted, and increase in the number of non-conforming garages located within the development. The plans and conditions are available on the Documents tab.
- Sewer Amendment Approved: On September 13, 2016 the Board of Commissioners reviewed, discussed, and approved the proposed extension and conditions as described in the Staff Analysis (see Documents tab).
- Planning Area:
- Project Address: 19615 Shearer Road; 15201 East Rocky River Road; 15210 East Rocky River
- Parcel IDs: ; ;
- Acres: 59.29
- Development Description: 40 units proposed; 37.9 acres (64.17%) open space proposed
- Owner: Narrow Passage Holdings, Inc.
- Developer: Karl Plattner
2017: Conditional Master Plan/Additional Land Area Amendment __________________________________________________________________________________________
2015: Conditional Master Plan __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2016: Conditional Master Plan/Sewer Extension [Approved September 13, 2016] _________________________________________________________________
2015: Conditional Master Plan [Approved August, 2015] _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Narrow Passage Holdings, Inc.
- Town Staff Project Manager:
Trey Akers, Senior Planner